Keep close friends because the add-on that we present to you today is really a great, great discovery reported to us by our friend Gepo, whom we thank with all our heart. Alluc is a spectacular Kodi add-on that includes a search engine thanks to which you can find lots of movies and TV series also in other languages.
Many of you will surely know the official site from which the project is born, to use this add-on it is in fact necessary to register on the portal and then enter the access data within the add-on. The whole thing may seem cumbersome but we assure you that it is really worth it.
We have tested the add-on for a whole day and we can guarantee that for the quantity and quality of the streaming, Alluc has absolutely nothing to envy from the infamous Stream On Demand.
Table Of Contents
How to Register on Alluc.com
- Click HERE and register on the official website
- Confirm your registration by clicking on the link that will arrive via email; if you can’t see
- it try checking in the Spam folder
How to install Alluc on Kodi
- Start Kodi, go to SYSTEM (second icon on the top left for Kodi 17) and click on File
- Manager (last icon for Kodi 17)
- Double-click on Add Source
- Click on <None>
- Enter the url http://mediarepos.net/kodistuff and click on Done
- Rename the source to kodi stuff and click OK.
- KODI 16 : return to the home and click on SYSTEM / Add-On / Install from a zip file
- KODI 17: return to the home and click on Add-on / First icon on the top left / Install from a zip file.
- Click on kodistuff / repository.smash-1.0.1.zip (or later) and wait for the installation confirmation notification
- Now click on Install from repository / Smash repository / Video Add-on / Alluc / Install
- The new add-on is now available in the VIDEO / Add-on Video / Alluc
How to set the language for the search engine
A configuration pop-up should open immediately after installation; follow these steps:
- Click on Advanced mode
- Set the language for the content to be displayed (click on Italian for movies and TV series in Italian)
- Now enter the username (not the email) and password with which you registered on the Alluc website.
- Confirm by clicking on OK
How to change the settings of Alluc
You can always change the add-on settings as follows:
- Start Kodi and click on VIDEO / Video Add-on
- Bring on Alluc and click on it with the right mouse button (click and hold if you are on touchscreen devices)
- Click on Add-on Settings.
- Well, now to search for TV Series or Movies, click on TV Shows or Movies respectively , enter the title and click Enter.
The contents present in the search engine of Alluc are many, try to believe
Please feel free to express your opinion in the comments section below.
Other Similar Articles
- How to Watch Movies on Kodi
- Install Neptune Rising Kodi Addon
- TV Addons for Kodi For Live TV
- Kodi No Limits Download
If you like our site and want to help give us a hand, don’t hesitate to offer us a coffee or at least visit us without Adblock.